Monday, August 24, 2009

Finally blogging

I am so excited to finally start blogging. The reasons I haven't blogged before are:
No one wants to read about me.
I have nothing interesting to say.
I have no time to blog.
Don't know how to start.

Well, my excuses are kinda weak. I've found that I love to read what my friends have to say, so maybe they want to read about me, I can blog as little or as much as I want to. Its so easy to start, it took me 3 minutes to get set up. I am officially a blogger. Now I gotta go.

3 comments:

  1. Yea for Lee! Good luck coming up with a name. :)
    I blog sporadically at best, so I will give you a wide berth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sal! I think Sunday is my best blog day...especially since we have late church. Once a week sounds kinda manageable. Thanks for the wide berth..I love your vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm verrrrry excited that you started a blog! I for one am excited to read about you, I think you are super duper interesting, once a week is totally doable and starting is cake {as it seems you've discovered}!

    Love ya Lee!

    ReplyDelete